You are working on building a new Electronic Publications service that allows users to retrieve electronic copies of online books for display on specialized electronic reading devices. This service needs to contain two operations:
1. An operation that retrieves an entire book. This operation needs to receive a message based on a pre-defined "addBookRequest" element and then reply with a message based on the "addBookAcknowledgement" element.
2. An operation that retrieves information that describes a book. This operation needs to receive a message based on a pre-defined "getBooklnfoRequest" element and then reply with a message based on the "getBooklnfoResponse " element.
Examples of these XML fragments based on these four elements are shown here:
You are now tasked with creating an XML schema that will correctly validate these four XML fragments. Which of the following is correct?
Answer : A
You are asked to create an XML schema for an Address Formatting service that needs to be able to accept a mailing address and then return the same address rearranged in a different format defined by the postal service. You are given the following specific instructions as to how the XML schema should be designed:
* The XML schema requires two elements named "AddressLookup" and "AddressResponse".
* The "AddressLookup" element must contain child elements named "address1", "address21" "city". "stateOrRegion", "postalCode" "country", in that order. Each of these elements must have the type string.
* The "AddressResponse" has the same children as the "AddressLookup" message, plus it contains an "addressValid" element as its last child. This element is added to indicate whether a valid address was found, and therefore this element must be of type Boolean.
Which of the following XML schemas fulfills the requirements while also following the instructions?
Answer : C
The technical architecture department contacts you to tell you that all existing WSDL definitions need to be modified to add an additional concrete description in order to bind the service to a new version of SOAP. You begin with the WSDL definition for the Notification service, as shown here:
Given the fact that this WSDL definition has only one "operation" element, which new elements will need to be added in order to add the concrete description described above?
Answer : D
You are working on a new Time service that will be able to return the current time, down to six microseconds. You have begun by creating a schema and the beginnings of a WSDL definition, as follows:
Your next task is to define the "portType" and "binding" elements. Which of the following fragments contain the correct "portType" and "binding" elements for this WSDL definition?
Answer : A
You have created an XML schema for a Purchase Order service. The schema, named "po.xsd", is as follows:
Because you believe this schema will need to also be used in several different services, you decide to separate it from the WSDL definition by placing it into its own XML Schema definition. As a result, you now need to import the XML schema into the WSDL document. Which of the following code fragments shows a valid way to import the schema shown above into a WSDL "types" element?
Answer : A
You are building an HR service with an "UpdateExemptions" operation that allows employees to update the number of exemptions claimed on their paychecks. The operation is only able to receive a message containing the employee ID and the number of exemptions. The operation does not reply with a response message. A partial WSDL definition has been created so far, as follows:
You now need to start on the concrete description by adding an appropriate binding element. Which of the following is correct?
Answer : A
You have developed the following WSDL definition for the Article Notification service that needs to be able to notify employees when a new article has been posted to the company's internal intranet Web site:
The service has an "ArticleNotification" operation that receives a request message containing the article information. The receipt of this request message triggers the issuance of a notification to employees. This operation does not issue a response message. Your next task is to define the concrete description for this WSDL definition. You have already completed the "binding" element and you now need to add the "service" element. Which of the following represents the correct "service" element for this WSDL definition?
Answer : A