Which of the following statements regarding Blue Prism Login Agent are true? (Select all that apply.)
Answer : A, B
When using Surface Automation Blue Prism is required to read the text contained within the Notes field below:
To do this, the field must be highlighted and the Keystrokes CTRL & C must be sent to the application to copy the text to the clipboard.
The Note Box has been identified as a Region within the following Application Model.
Assuming all the text in the Notes field has been successfully highlighted, which of the following stages will successfully send CTRL & C to the application to copy the highlighted text to the Clipboard?
Answer : B
Which of the following comments about Wait Stages are correct?
1. After a Navigate stage which moves an application from one screen to another, it is good practice to configure a Wait Stage to detect the screen change has successfully completed.
2. It is good practice to hold the timeout values to be used in Wait Stages as a set of global data items on a Business Object' initialise page
3. It is good practice to ensure that a Wait Stage times out to another stage - normally an Exception Stage
4. There is no need to configure a Wait Stage, at the start of a Business Object action, to validate the application is on the correct, screen if the previous action called by the Process has validated a successful screen change.
Answer : A
Which of the following statements about Tagging of Work Queues are correct? (Choose three.)
Answer : B, C, D
Which of the following statements about the status of a work queue is/are correct?
1. The status can be used as a method of recording what work has been done so far on a Work Queue item
2. The status is set using the Update Status action of the Work Queues business object
3. Every time the Update Status action is executed, the existing status is appended. Each status is separated with a semi colon.
4. The status can be used to aid manual working of exceptions; providing the Item Status can inform staff what work is still outstanding on an item that needs manually completing
Answer : D
Which of the following are valid options to circumvent the risk that lower priority work may never be worked if a process is configured to prioritise work in a Blue Prism Work Queue in an order other than the default priority (first in first out)?
1. Ensure that there are always enough robots working the process to clear all work each day
2. Design a solution that uses more than one method of prioritising, adding logic to your design that works lower priority items if they are over a configured age.
3. Ensure all Business Objects used in the solution are configured to have a run mode of Background
4. Include SLA monitoring and alerting to your solution, to ensure Blue Prism Controllers are informed if work items are at a risk of missing their SLAs.
Answer : C
Which of the following accurately describes best practice when work is sourced from an application's workflow system?
Answer : B