Which three statements are correct with reference to intra unit inlining?
Answer : C, D, E
Which two PL/SQL blocks give the output ''this is a test message''?
Answer : D, E
Examine these statements regarding the DBMS_RESULT_CACHE package:
1. DBMS_RESULT_CACHE provides subprograms to administer the part of the shared pool used by the PL/ SQL function result cache only.
2. DBMS_RESULT_CACHE provides subprograms to administer the part of the shared pool used by both the
PL/SQL function result cache and the SQL result cache.
3. DBMS_RESULT_CACHE package is owned by the SYS user.
4. RESULT_CACHE_MODE can be set using a subprogram defined in the DBMS_RESULT_CACHE package.
Which set of statements is correct?
Answer : C
Examine this code:
Examine this query:
SELECT ename, d.dname, job, sal, comm FROM emp e, dept d WHERE d.deptno = e.deptno;
Which statement is correct regarding the execution of this SQL query?
Answer : A
Which two statements are true about conversion from DBMS_SQL to native dynamic SQL? (Choose two.)
Answer : A, C
Examine these statements:
1. A function with invoker's rights can be result cached by using both AUTHID CURRENT_USER and
RESULT_CACHE in its declaration.
2. A function with invoker's rights cannot be result cached because it may allow a user to retrieve data cached
by another user.
3. Results in the result cache for an invoker's rights function will be cached by the value of CURRENT_SCHEMA
in the invoking environment.
4. By default, declaring a function with RESULT_CACHE makes it an invoker's rights result cached function.
5. A function with invoker's rights can be result cached because the function result cache is created per user
for invoker's rights functions.
Identify the set of correct statements with respect to invoker's rights and function result caching.
Answer : D
Examine this PL/SQL block:
If PLSQL_CCFLAGS is set to:
'flag1:TRUE, flag2:2, flag3:NULL'
What is the result of submitting this PL/SQL block for execution with SERVEROUTPUT enabled?
Answer : E